Ryaal Cassia Essential Oil - 100% Pure , Natural & Undiluted, Best Therapeutic Grade.!
- Cassia is considered one of the 50 fundamental herbs in traditional Chinese medicine. It's an evergreen tree native to China and Burma; cassia is commonly known as Chinese cinnamon, and its scientific name is Cinnamomum Cassia. Cassia essential oil is derived by steam distillation of the plant's bark, leaves and twigs.
- The most UNIQUE and AMAZING SMELLING Cassia on the market, in our opinion. If you are not ABSOLUTELY amazed, receive a full refund from the manufacturer, Healing Solutions, no questions asked!
- SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE: If you are just trying our Cassia for the first time and you do not switch to it permanently as your new favorite oil the manufacturer, Healing Solutions, will refund your money, guaranteed.
- 100% PURE ORGANIC CINNAMON CASSIA OIL: We use only the highest quality Certified Organic Cinnamon Cassia Oil essential oil with absolutely no additives or fillers.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ELSE 100% MONEYBACK: Our production and distillation facility is certified as per HACCP, HALAL, ISO 9001 and Kosher standards. When you make a purchase from us, you can be assured that you will get only 100% pure, natural and undiluted lavender oil. Try it risk-free with our No-Questions-Asked 100% Money-back Guarantee.
Cassia oil is extracted from Cinnamomum cassia (also known as C. aromaticum and Laurus cassia) of the Lauraceae family. It is also known as false cinnamon and cassia lignea. Cassia oil is extracted from the leaves, bark, twigs and stalks by steam distillation. Cassia essential oil is used for aromatherapy, Massage and many useful external applications. Cassia essential oil blends well with other oils such as Chamomile, Frankincense, Caraway, Ginger, Nutmeg, Geranium, Rosemary, Black Pepper, Coriander, & citrus oils. We use Blue Color Glass Bottle with Euro Dropper for storage.